Tuesday 18 October 2016

EMINEM Constantly Armed

welcome to site cosasquedigoypienso.blogspot.com
EMINEM Constantly Armed Lyrics, singer by EMINEM

[Eminem Talking]

[Eminem]
In my mind I'ma fighter, my heart's a lighter
My soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up
Arsenic writer, author with arthritis
Carpel tunnel, Marshall will start shit-itis
Hard headed and hot headed, bull headed and pig headed
Dick headed, a prick, a big headache I'm sick
Quick witted, for every lyric spitted there are 6 critics.
Who wait for me to slip with it, so quick
This dynamite stick buried the wick, it's gonna explode any minute
Some lunatic lit it and it's not Nelly
Do not tell me to stop yelling, when I stop selling I quit
So stop dwelling an I am not felling
You fuckers are not ready, cause I got jelly, like Beyonce's pot belly
This is Destiny, yes money I'm of running
So get off of me, I'm not slowing or softening

[Chorus - 2Pac]
They sendin armies out to bomb me, Constantly armed
The only DJ that can calm me is Constantly armed
my firepower keep me warm I'm Constantly armed
and fuck the world til I'm gone, Constantly armed
They sendin armies out to bomb me, Constantly armed
The only DJ that can calm me is Constantly armed
my firepower keep me warm I'm Constantly armed
and fuck the world til I'm gone Bitches be warned

[Eminem 2x]
I will not fall,
I will stand tall,
Feels like no one can beat me.

[2Pac]
Follow me tell me if you feel me
I think niggaz is tryin to kill me
Picturin pistols, spittin hollow points til they drill me
Keepin it real, and even if I do conceal
my criminal thoughts, preoccupied with keepin steel
See niggaz is false, sittin in court, turned snitches
that used to be real, but now they petrified bitches
I'm tryin to be strong, my firepower keep me warm
I'm trapped in the storm, and fuck the world til I'm gone, Bitches be warned.
word is bonb, you'll get torn
I'm bustin on Guiliani, he rubbin my niggaz wrong
And then it's on, before I leave picture me
I'm spittin at punk bitches and hustlin to be free
Watch me set it, niggaz don't want it, you can get it
Bet it make these jealous niggaz mad I said it
This Thug Life nigga, we don't cater to you hoes
Fuck with me, have a hundred motherfuckers at yo' do', with fo

[Chorus]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.