Thursday 13 October 2016

EMINEM Boy Meets Girl

welcome to site cosasquedigoypienso.blogspot.com
EMINEM Boy Meets Girl Lyrics, singer by EMINEM

[Chorus]
Boy meets girl,
You were my dream my world,
But I was blind,
You cheated on me from behind.

'Cause boy meets girl,
You were my dream my world,
But I was blind,
You cheated on me from behind.

[Verse 1 - Eminem]
Now I know we said things,
Did things that we didn't mean,
And we fall back into the same patterns,
Same teams,
But your tempers' shit just bad as mine,
You're same as me,
But when it comes to love you just as blinded.

Baby please come back,
It wasn't you,
Maybe it was me,
Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems,
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano,
All I know is I love you too much,
To walk away doe.

Come inside,
Pick up your bags off the sidewalk,
Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk?,
Told you this is my fault ,
Look me in the eyeball,
Next time I'll miss to let my fist hit the dry wall,
Next time-,
There won't be no next time,
I apologize even though I know it's lies,
I'm tired of the games,
I just want it back,
I know I'm a liar,
If she ever tries to fucking leave again,
Ima fucking tie her to the bed...[?]

[Repeat Chorus]

[Verse 2 - Bow Wow]
Listen,
I'm sitting lookin out the window like, Damn ,
Tryna fix the situation that's at hand,
You're still running through my mind when I'm knowing that you shouldn't be,
Me, you're gonna be mine when I'm knowing that you couldn't be.

Cuz you haven't called,
I ain't even appalled
I still got a lot of pain,
I ain't dealt with it all,
I've been runnin around with other chicks,
I'm single and they lovin it,
I'm likin it but I just want the one that I was in love with.

It's not the end of it,
I'm tryna let you go,
I can't,
Get a grip of that I'm tryna let you know

You got hold some kind of control of me,
I don't know what it is,
But I gotta get you goin for me,

I'm working at it,
It ain't getting no better,
I'm just tryna be like,
Yeah, whatever, forget it.
Instead of starin out this glass,
Lookin at this bad weather,
Damn, I gotta pull myself together,
Cuz.

[Chorus]

[Verse 3 - Drake]
It sounds like a conversation,
It's a celebration,
Lets toast to the fact I moved out my mamas basement,
To a condo downtown,
Cuz it's all about location,
I sit and drink wine and watch Californication of life,
You shoulda been here to kick it with me,
We coulda split this whole thing up 50/50,
But now I'm at the 40/40 gettin bitches tipsy,
Killin shit that ever so talented Mr. Riply,

How did I go from bein a man that you argued with?,
To meeting Dwayne Carter and putting alcohol an shit,
Should wanna go back to the one I started with,
But I'm addicted to this life,
It's gonna be hard to quit.

Yeah, just ask me how things are coming along,
You can tell me that you've none of my songs,
As long as you say one day you plan to listen,
Cuz what's a star...[?]

[Chorus]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.