Sunday 16 October 2016

EMINEM Chonkyfire Freestyle (Swag Juice)

welcome to site cosasquedigoypienso.blogspot.com
EMINEM Chonkyfire Freestyle (Swag Juice) Lyrics, singer by EMINEM

[Intro: Eminem]
I have no idea what I'm doing
I have no idea what I'm doing, but

[Verse 1: Eminem]
Everybody get up, sit up Christopher
They're miserable without you, Superman is a-
-live and he's flowing like the Mystic River
Girl don't act like you never been kissed before
One, two, three, four, five, six, this a
Rhyme is about to hit you right in the kisser
How did anybody ever find me, I disap-
-peared I was hiding in Freeway's beard, just a
Hop skip and a jump from my skin, gushing
Nails into my face that I been pushing
Hell-raiser, my face is my pincushion
It's like when I'm on the mic, I can squish a
Sucker like a vice-grip, my pen put ya
In the slaughterhouse cause ya styles been butchered
I'll spin chainsaw, take off like the blades on
My brain's on hyperdrive someone put the brakes on

[Hook]
Here's a smidget admitted to get your digits, Bridget
Don't try to fidget with it, err ribbit, ribbit
I got ya slippin on my swag juice, my swag juice
I got ya slippin on my swag juice, my swag juice

[Verse 2: Kon Artis]
I got it figure out now nigga,
See, my minds on my money right here,
And no one stopping how I getting it,
And Hind Sight should never left when I was Living,
And probably wouldn't be getting pressed by all these women,
And then again, I wouldn't rap the ones I was diggin'
So annihilate the looking, and talking alot about the hood Kim'n, Kim'n,
Uh, so Selena Williams, just like my dad talks about more John Dick'n,
This girl talkin' how she pregrent, she crazy, so later I crushed that hoe, and left baby,
And never trust her, no shit! Even she specialize in massaging on my testicles,
And I never trust her, a whole lot, even on the first date, she basically get her mouth rimmed,
And turn around and ask me for a kiss, no bitch I'm straight,
And I never really get concerned how my own dick tastes,
I think I'm about to slip on my swag juice,
I think I'm about to slip on your swag juice,
Oh, no! No! Don't slip on your swag juice,
Ye, ye! I think I'm about to slip on my swag juice.

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Eminem]
Slim is in the house, simmer down there sister
Bound to get you dizzy cause he gets as busy as a
Bee, baby you can throw a frizbee in a blizzard
He'll catch it in his teeth, what is he? He's a wizard
Standing in the disco with a disco biscuit
And I'm pretty sure it isn't Bisquick, is it?
Now baby don't forget to bring your lipstick with ya
I want a kiss 'fore I blow this bitch to smithe-
-reens, get the guillotines, this is a situ-
-ation that's critical as Dre spins his, uh
Turntables and he cuts a record like a scissor
Cheka chicka, checka chicka, cheka-cheka chicka
Who wreck it in a second tell me what the heck is sicker
Wait a minute, I just dropped my necklace in the liquor
Now baby just to make a little breakfast and it's six o-
-clock in the morning 'less you want to get some dessert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.