Monday 2 January 2017

A1 I'll Take The Tear

welcome to site cosasquedigoypienso.blogspot.com
A1 I'll Take The Tear Lyrics, singer by A1

Don't speak, seal your lips.
Please don't say a word, maybe I won't remember the words I have not heard.
I see that you're in love, I know it's not with me.
But I don't want the truth to haunt my memory.

[Pre-Chorus:]
It's never too late to relight the fire
It's never stopped burning for me.
The flame, it never died inside of me.

[Chorus:]
How is it now that I can tell you I love you
How is it only now that it's too late.
What can I do?
The love that we had is torn in two.
So you take the smiles from all of our years.
I'll take the tears.

I sit and reminisce of times that we once shared.
You gave me more than love. But never thought I cared.
My feelings were all for you.
Although it didn't show.
I only told you on the day you let me to go.

[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]

Now I realize that you're no longer mine.
But I'm hoping that the pain will ease in time.
Although you're leaving, I won't say goodbye.
Because I know you're here with me inside.

[Chorus: Repeat Till End]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.