Thursday 29 September 2016

FABOLOUS We Here


FABOLOUS We Here Lyrics, singer by FABOLOUS

[Fabolous:]
Sometimes I just look em in the eyes and say, we here

[Hook - T-Pain:]
Take the good, the bad, all we had
We here, we here, we here, we here
We laugh, we cry, we gon' defy
We here, we here, we here, we here (Put em up)
Yeah we here, we here we here, we here we here
We here, we here we here, we here we here

[Fabolous:]
Always in attendence, even when I'm absent
Haters see you present, try to leave a nigga absent
Fishes on my ride, kleenex golds, that's in the cabinet
Shorty in my ride but she should be in a pageant
Hello this is Erica, should be miss America
We be in them foreign cars that make you miss America
Probably wasn't meant to be, fuck it though, we here
How I feel mentally? Don't stay broke, repair
Make they note, [?] year, ain't no turnin' me down
I'm turnt up, we turnt up
Take it to another level, even when you at the top
That's that Kobe system, we going over the top

[Hook]

[Fabolous:]
We here forever though, y'all here for never though
Hating is beneath me, I say that's the Devil yo
Condo at the top, one floor down from heaven yo
All got our own cars, we ridin' together though
Shout out DJ Khaled, we the best currently
Money ain't shit, respect is the best currency (niiice)
Now you can cash that around the world
And you could flash that around a girl

[Fabolous:]
When you down, you can't go but one place
And that's up, and that's up, and that's up, and that's up
I done lost and got back, but we here and we like
What's up, what's up, what's up, what's up

[Hook]

[T-Pain x2:]
You gon' be good, I'm gon' make sure of that
And I'm gon' be there where I should be at
You got me, whenever, whatever, whoever, I'm ready for you
You got me, however, now or never, baby I can't ignore ya

[Hook]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.