Thursday 29 September 2016

FABOLOUS Black Girl Lost Freestyle


FABOLOUS Black Girl Lost Freestyle Lyrics, singer by FABOLOUS

Hello?
What's up, girl?
Ain't nothin', this nigga in here stressin'
Talkin' that old off-the-wall back-to-Africa shit again
What, that God body shit?
Yeah, that dumb shit, I'm tryin' to get up out of here
I hear that, but, yo, you know the spot is pumpin' tonight
Word, for real, where?
You know, where the real niggas is poppin' the Cristal
Not that White Star
Ha-ha, word, where the real niggas at?

Yo, they just want a nigga to lose Mayweather-Pac-Man
Government don't play fair, they'd rather backhand
Cops killin' us left and right, pray for the black man
I'm tryin' to get that Creflo Dollar, faithfully stack bands
And, listen, I refuse to let 'em jack the O.G
Yeah, you's a nigga like a black emoji
I got the LTE flows, you niggas still a 4G
I'm Nino Brown on a roof and you got to go, G
Am I my brother's keeper?
My brother keep a [?] on the hip, not a beeper, he the reaper
Black hoodie on, turn you to a hard sleeper
Turn your peoples into weepers, your chick a leaper
Jumped on your boy and gave it to me for cheaper
Probably cause you shallow and my pockets is deeper
I just want it on a late night, he could keep her
Pick her up in the Wrangler, jeepers creepers
Scary movie, she be runnin', but she keep fallin'
Now she ballin', she love it that my seats' Spalding
That's ball leather, it gets cooler like fall weather
We meet up at the Four Seasons, that's all weather
The sad part: he don't even know he lost her
He don't drink, but she do say he double-crossed her
You probably won't get that 'til you look at the bottle
There's a message in it, baby, just look in the bottom
Shorty, don't lose yourself tryin' to look like these models
Cause it's way more to life than bookings and bottles
Lookin' for follows, hook up for swallow
Some nigga with a big cheque, yeah, you lookin' for lotto
Owe you dollar and a dream, bitches Powerball bitches
Win 4Life, Mega Millions, pick four bitches
Lookin' for a nigga that's 6'4 , bitches
Settin' thirst traps, got to click more pictures
That's a lick for bitches, ride the dick, raw bitches
Have a baby by the nigga, make him trick more riches
Damn, she just want to play with them boss toys
Lex' coupes, the Beamers and the Benz, Lost Boys
Think they got a good one, lock her down and wife her
Found out she a scared bitter, not a lifer
Couple rappers in her circle, pussy in a cypher
Fucked the boss and the shooter, she Michelle Pfeiffer
Scarface shit, caption like 'I only fuck with bosses'
'The biggest ones, #TheRickRosses'
Yeah, you with the winnin' team, but you takin' losses
Shout-out to the college girls out here takin' courses
Just because they in school, but never get no credit
We follow hoes that don't know where they headed
But I ain't preachin', I ain't tryin' minister nothin'
But fuck a bag, you better get a business or somethin'
You better stack this and flip instead of spinnin' some stuntin'
Before your dope boy boo catch a sentence or somethin'
Cause I, I remember how that girl flossed
Now look at her, that girl lost


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.